Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Washington DC
- Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools? Come join us!
- We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping build solutions to solve customer problems.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading AI/ML trends and apply it to create technologies for automating cumbersome business work like data entry.
- Bringing algorithms and models research into practice. Helping integrate the state of the art into our products.
- Owning ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production.
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our products.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build common tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- 2+ years experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- 2+ years experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
- 2+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions using AWS.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions
- Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
- Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
- Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
- Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Greengrass etc.
Apply to this job: