Location: Metuchen, NJ
Major skill(s): Threat Intelligence; Network Security; IDS/IPS
Basic Purpose: Development of the threat intelligence and intrusion resistance capabilities of the security platform. Monitoring and responding to security events and incidents. Driving the evolution of security intelligence needed for accurate and expedient threat analysis and response.
Responsibilities: 5 – 8 years of experience
- Conduct continuous analysis of security threat information in order to proactively assess and investigate emerging threats and potential impact.
- Analyze intrusion resistance on an on-going basis. Lead and drive improvement efforts.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of enterprise security solutions by development and monitoring of operational metrics and key performance indicators.
- Liaise with application, system and network administrators to assist with implementation and problem resolution for enterprise security solutions.
- Provide guidance to operational teams to ensure the network, applications and systems are properly protected and monitored.
- Define and develop new threat intelligence, detection and hardening strategies.
- Evangelize security within the company and drive changes needed to respond to emerging threats.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in 3 or more disciplines listed below:
- Windows / Active Directory
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Malware & Vulnerability Management
- Threat Detection & Response
- Must have experience with using data science technology for security analysis.
- Must have an understanding of commonly used attack techniques & tactics.
- Must be versed in general security principles and best practices.
- Must have a working understanding of the cyber kill chain.
- Strong general IT and INFOSEC background in network and systems security.
- Solid scripting abilities (Perl, Python, Shell, etc.)
- CISSP, GIAC, CEH, or other security recognition certifications desirable.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a security-focused mindset.
Apply to this job: