Senior Software Developer
Location: Metuchen, NJ
This position envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, including prototypes.
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding product development to internal departments.
- Manages and directs four to five software developers. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff.
- Creates related documentation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
At least three years of experience developing association software or six years of experience developing other software with project management experience.
- B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of association software development experience.
Apply to this job: