Senior UI/UX Developer
Location: Metuchen, NJ
- Deliver cloud solutions as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Design and develop front-end using React and Angular.js.
- Develop back-end/API code using Python.
- Design, develop, and manage cloud resources in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Be comfortable using relational databases.
- Participate and contribute on all team activities such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective • Perform code reviews and ensure the quality of the team’s work
- Testing: Design and implement automated unit and system testing
- Stay current on emerging technologies and be able to match them to a Citco need when required
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in front end development
- Extensive knowledge of JS quality and unit testing tools (Enzyme, Jasmine, Karma)
- Experience and deep understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Understanding of HTTP and RESTful services
- 2+ year experience delivering solution in AWS. CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, API Gateway
- Overall experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies; Participation in code reviews, Pair Programming
- Must be self-motivated and driven, with demonstrated knowledge and skills in: creativity, technical analysis, problem solving, communication and client service.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated proficiency with core software development processes – debugging, code tuning, code management and branching, coding styles and refactoring.
- Knowledge of financial industry is a plus
Apply to this job: